adidas AIBA Approved Amateur Competition Boxing and Kickboxing Gloves
- Genuine leather outer shell for durability
- Water repellant lining
- Unique IMF foam construction
- AIBA approved
- Used in the Olympics
- GENUINE LEATHER OUTER SHELL FOR DURABILITY: These gloves are made from a high-quality leather to give them a long-lasting, durable exterior. They come in approved Red and Blue colors and are officially approved for competitions under AIBA rules.
- WATER REPELLANT LINING: The premium lining on the inside of the glove provides a wonderful feel and optimal comfort, while keeping your gloves free of any water damage, and keeping your hands cool and dry. These well-ventilated gloves are perfect for long training sessions and official competitions.
- UNIQUE IMF FOAM CONSTRUCTION: The construction allows for great shock-absorption, keeping your knuckles and fist safe from damage during extended workouts in the boxing gym.
- AIBA APPROVED: These gloves have been licensed for use in all AIBA competitions and tournaments. Designed for high-stakes competitions, these gloves will not disappoint during amateur fights, sparring and training sessions.
- USED IN THE OLYMPICS: These gloves have been used in both the 2008 Beijing Olympics and the 2012 London Olympics, a testament to the high quality of these gloves.
adidas AIBA Amateur Competition Gloves are licensed and approved for all AIBA tournaments and competitions. Manufactured with quality cowhide leather for durability, and taffeta water-resistant lining for comfort and to help keep gloves weight correct. High compression IMF foam padding has excellent impact resistance and shock absorption. Full wrap around leather wrist strap assures a firm, snug fit. These gloves were featured in both the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and the 2012 London, London Olympic Games for all boxing competition. All gloves are certified with the AIBA official stamp for authenticity.
Like with all boxing gloves, we suggest using a knuckle sleeve, quick hand wrap or a regular hand wraps to protect skin on your knuckles.