adidas Hybrid 400PL Professional Fight Gloves
- Genuine leather outer shell for durability
- Innovative multi-layered foam & horse hair construction
- Fight approved
- Traditional lace-up closure
- Made for pros
- GENUINE LEATHER OUTER SHELL FOR DURABILITY: These gloves are made from a high-quality leather to give them a long-lasting, durable exterior.
- INNOVATIVE MULTI-LAYERED FOAM & HORSE HAIR CONSTRUCTION: The construction delivers a knockout punch while protecting the hand. These gloves provide fantastic speed and accelerate the execution of movement, delivering a firm and perfect punch. They are first choice gloves for many professional fighters.
- FIGHT APPROVED: adidas Hybrid 400PL Gloves are designed for fights and sparring. Therefore, various athletic commissions across Europe and the USA (CA, NY and many others) have approved these gloves for fights. Boasting the best hybrid technology, these gloves are comfortable and deliver a strong and well-balanced punch.
- TRADITIONAL LACE-UP CLOSURE: This glove features the lace-up closure, which is mostly used for professional fighters in boxing. Providing great support to your wrist and ensuring these gloves never come loose or shift during intense sparring and striking training sessions or fights.
- MADE FOR PROS: Learn to fight like a pro with these gloves, which have been carefully designed just for professional fighters to keep them at the top of the game.
adidas 400PL is approved by various commissions in US and Europe for professional fights. It has an all leather outer shell with compact foam and horse hair construction that protects hand but can also deliver a knockout punch. The well-rounded shape is designed for fast and quick hand movement. The glove boasts a perfect fist formation that protects hand and delivers more power. The multilayer padding is hand molded and extreme care is taken to make sure each glove meets adidas’s top quality standards, which makes this glove one of the best off the shelf fight gloves out there. This glove has traditional lace closure.
Like with all boxing gloves, we suggest using a knuckle sleeve, quick hand wrap or a regular hand wraps to protect skin on your knuckles.