adidas Amateur Competition Boxing Headgear - IBA Approved
- IBA APPROVED: This boxing headgear is licensed and approved for all IBA (International Boxing Association - Amateur) tournaments and competitions. It is certified with the IBA official stamp for Authenticity.
- TOP QUALITY: Manufactured with quality cowhide leather and synthetic inside lining for superior durability, protection, support and comfort. Its lightweight Sup-Flex XL Air Cushion padding ensures maximum protection and shock absorption. Meets CE standards and is marked with CE Approved Stamp.
- VELCRO CLOSURE: Form fitting. The Velcro adjustable closure strap on the top, back and chin provides a custom form fit. Different sizes available. Kindly check the size chart before ordering.
- OLYMPIC GAMES 2008 & 2012: This headgear was officially used in both the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and the 2012 London, England Olympic Games for all boxing competition.
- CARE: Use clean towel to remove the moisture. Use a mild cleaning solution, such as half vinegar and half water or soapy water to sanitize and disinfect.
The adidas IBA - International Boxing Association (amateur) Competition Boxing Headgear is licensed and approved for all IBA tournaments and competitions and certified with the AIBA official stamp for authenticity. This head guard was the official head guard of both the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and the London 2012 Olympic Games for all boxing competition. It is made with high-quality cowhide leather with hi-tech Japanese Amara artificial leather lining on the inside providing superior durability and comfort. It features lightweight Sup-Flex XL Air Cushion foam padding ensuring maximum protection and shock absorption. This training head gear includes a double hook-and-loop strap closing on the back and on the chin for firm tightening providing a secure and custom form fit. A high-quality training headgear for every boxer at every skill level. CE Approved. Available colors: Red, Blue. Available sizes: S-XL. Please refer to the size chart before ordering.